Thought you should know. I link to products and services that I love from time to time. Some of these links I have an affiliate relationship with. What does that mean? I may make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more.
Do you want a perfect dip for the fall season that has pumpkin?
My entire family from the Mr. down to the 5 yr old all loved this Pumpkin Spice Dip.
A perfect blend of herbs, cheese and Pumpkin meld together for this savory dip you will make every year.
Savory Pumpkin Spice Dip- With Fresh Herbs
This Pumpkin Spice Dip is seriously yummy. I mean come on, it has bacon. Everything is better with bacon, right?
This is a decoration you can eat when you place the dip inside the top of a pumpkin for a beautiful fall centerpiece !
Pumpkin Spice Dip Ingredients
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tsp Chopped Fresh Sage
- 1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 Tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped (reserve 1 Tbsp for Garnish)
- 2 Slices of cooked bacon-crumbled
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix together: Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Puree, Cheddar Cheese, sage, Paprika, Green Onions (reserve 1 Tbsp for garnish), Salt, Pumpkin Spice, and Cayenne
- Stir until well blended
- Spoon into a small oven safe dish and bake for 20 mins
- Remove from oven
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and chives
- Serve with fresh vegetables and crackers
Dip can be served hot or cold.
To really add the WOW factor, make this edible Pumpkin Centerpiece. I even share a video on how to make it!
This edible centerpiece goes perfect with the Savory Pumpkin Spice Dip.
Use your fresh veggies from the garden then cook the pumpkin for some yummy pie!
If you would like to learn how to make this beautiful centerpiece, click here for step-by-step instructions.