Thought you should know. I link to products and services that I love from time to time. Some of these links I have an affiliate relationship with. What does that mean? I may make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more.
Want to have some slimy good fun with the kids? This DIY Herbal Pumpkin Slime For Kids is easy to make and the children love helping out.
With just a couple simple ingredients you probably have on hand, you can create hours of fun.
DIY Herbal Pumpkin Slime For Kids- and some adults!
Have you ever made play-dough as a kid? Remember how fun it was? Well now slime is the new play-dough and equally fun for kids to play with.
Kids love ooey gooey slime that also doubles as a gas noise maker when pressed into a plastic container.
The added bonus? The ingredients are safe and non-toxic.
Herbal Pumpkin Slime Ingredients
- 1 Bottle of Elmer’s Glue 4-6 oz
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 1/2 Tsp Borax
- 1/4 tsp of Pumpkin Spice (more if you like a stronger smell)
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
Items needed to make slime
- Newspaper or plastic table cloth
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Plastic Container with Lid for storage of the slime
Set up your Slime-Making station by placing newspaper or a plastic table cloth down in your work area.
Gather all your supplies and ingredients.
Let the slime fun begin!
- Heat 1 cup of water
- Remove water from heat and add borax, stir until dissolved and let cool
- In separate bowl add: glue, turmeric, pumpkin spice and 1/2 cup cold water
- Mix well until thoroughly blended
- Pour glue mixture into borax mixture and stir
- As glue starts to turn into slime squish with hands
- When you have a workable slime, remove from water and start playing!
- Store in container with lid when not in use
Enjoy hours of fun with your kids or grands when you make your own DIY Slime for Kids.
Want Some More Fall Lovin’ Ideas?
Check out our other fall and pumpkin articles, more pumpkin pleasing for the whole family.
From freaky (but healthy) brain jello to pumpkin pie potpourri, you are sure to love our fall favorites.