Thought you should know. I link to products and services that I love from time to time. Some of these links I have an affiliate relationship with. What does that mean? I may make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more.
The perfect gift for the tea lover on your list! This travel tin is so easy to store, you can take it anywhere and never be without your favorite tea. Great gift for friends, family, co-workers, hairdressers, teachers, just about anyone who loves the taste of a good cup of tea. Super easy to make and very affordable, this adorable gift is sure to please everyone.
DIY Tea Gift: Make This Adorable Budget-Friendly Gift For Tea Lovers
When you make something for someone you are giving them a gift of time, and that is the most precious gift we can give.
“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time. The best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.”
– Rick Warren
So how do you show someone you care about them without breaking the bank? Easy, make your own budget-friendly gifts!
Tea To-Go Supplies
- Honey Straws.
Honey straws are easy to make and fun to eat. To find out how to make honey straws, click here for our step by step instructions.
- Loose Leaf Herbal Tea
- Tea Bags
- Empty Tin
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea in the empty tea bag (or according to instructions on tea container), make two to four tea bags depending on the size of your tin
- Put tea bags in a tin and add honey straws
- Print a label of ingredients and cut to fit on the inside of the tin
- You can paint the tin with chalk paint/flat black paint and write on the outside with a permanent chalk pen
Other ingredient ideas
The fun thing about this DIY Tea Gift Kit is you can customize it to fit the recipient. Here are some ideas to add to your tea kits.
- Small Candy Cane
- Sugar Packets
- Dried lemon or orange rinds
- Rose petals (edible ones)