Make your own AMAZING Fall Potpourri with our 5 Recipes!
The crisp cool air after the long summer heat, the painted leaves as they begin to pile on the ground, the fresh-baked apple pie and the first fire of the season.
The smells of fall are my favorite time of year.
They bring back nostalgic memories of my childhood.
Now you can have those memories and scents all year with our 5 Amazing Fall Potpourri Recipes!
Have your home or office smelling like fall in no time with these amazing potpourri recipes.
Everyone that comes into your house will think you’ve been baking all day.
Best part about these recipes?
You probably already have all the ingredients on hand- win-win!
Instructions For Using Our Potpourri Recipes
- Fill a small sauce pan (or small crockpot) 3/4 of the way with water.
- Add desired amount of Potpourri.
- Bring to slow boil and lower temp to a low simmer.
Be careful not to let the potpourri dry out or leave unattended, add water as needed.
#1 Fall Potpourri Thanksgiving Dinner
- Onion Slices- just one or two
- Celery (the inner stalks or the leafy ends you don’t use)
- Bouillon cube
- Poultry Seasoning– 1/2 – 1 teaspoon
#2 Pumpkin Pie Potpourri Recipe
- Pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg, cloves, ginger) 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon sticks- 1 broke into pieces
- Vanilla bean or 1 tsp of Vanilla extract
#3 Scents of Fall Potpourri Recipe
- Orange peel- 1 Tablespoon
- Apple peal – from 1/2 an apple
- Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Cloves 1/2 teaspoon
#4 Stuffing Potpourri Recipe
- Thyme 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary 1 teaspoon
- Sage 1 teaspoon
- Marjoram 1 teaspoon
- Grated Fresh Nutmeg or a dash of powdered
- Apple Cider 1 1/2 cups
- Cinnamon Stick- 1 broken into pieces
- Clove 1 tsp
Fall Potpourri Bonus Tip +
Fresh Baked Bread
Nothing makes a house smell like fall more than fresh-baked bread. And the bonus? You get to eat it!
Buy the frozen raw bread loaves at the grocery store, follow the instructions and place in the oven to bake 20 minutes before guest arrive and serve with dinner.
The smell of fresh-baked bread can not be beat.