Have you ever thought of blending your love of coffee and your love apple pie? We did and we know you’ll L-O-V-E this Best Ever Apple Pie Latte recipe!
Save a fortune on specialty coffee drinks and make your own in the comfort of your own home (and jammies).
Best Ever Apple Pie Latte Recipe
Are you like the millions of others that flock to the specialty coffee shops for that favorite Latte or Cappuccino?
According to the Daily Meal, the average coffee connoisseur spends around $420.00 per year on their java juice.
That’s a LOT of do re mi for our coffee fix.
Now you can experience that same wonderful fall flavor in your own kitchen for a fraction of the cost!
Our Best Ever Apple Pie Latte Recipe has the perfect blend of sweet, spice, coffee, and cream.
You can drink this latte hot or make it into a frappuccino by blending it with ice.
- 2 Cups Whole Milk, Almond Milk or other milk
- 1 Tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Apple Butter
- 1 Cup of Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon + dash extra
- Bring Milk, Sugar, and Apple Butter to a low simmer on medium heat until the apple butter is well blended and the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat
- Add coffee, vanilla and cinnamon to milk mixture
- Whisk until well blended, you can also use an emulsion blender.
- Pour into mugs
- Add dash of cinnamon and you can garnish with a cinnamon stick for an added bonus
Makes 3 one cup servings
BONUS Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe
Apple butter is a staple at our home all year long. I make a huge batch in the fall and by the time we use the last jar, it’s apple season again.
- 5-6 lbs Apples. Washed, cored, and finely chopped (you can peel but I like to leave the skins on).
- 4 Cups Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and cover. Cook on high for 1 hour
- Stir mixture and use emulsion blender to puree ingredients until it looks like applesauce.
- Cover and reduce heat to low
- Cook 8 more hours, stirring each hour and scraping sides
- Mixture should reduce to almost half and thicken
- Turn off heat and let cool
- Ladle into jars and can or freeze
Does Your Love For All Things Apple Extend Past Coffee?
Then I have GREAT news for you! ME TOO!!!! As a writer, I tend to write about what I enjoy, AKA Apples.
So check out some more of my apple goodness with these articles.