Our Cranberry Spritzer Mocktail Recipe is the perfect drink for all of your holiday gatherings.
In addition to tasting superb this recipe is colorful, elegant and amazing! What more could you ask for?
Ever look for that perfect holiday drink that isn’t hard to make? THIS is your answer. This Cranberry Spritzer Mocktail screams holiday cheer.
Want to make it a little more ‘adult’? We gotcha covered.
Cranberry Spritzer Mocktail
Red and green go hand in hand with the holiday season, from trimmings on the trees to topping the packages that lie beneath.
Our Cranberry Spritzer Mocktail is simple yet elegant and your guests will think you’re a culinary genius!
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Sparkling Water
- Fresh Cranberries
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Cranberry Ice Cubes
- Mix even amounts of cranberry juice and orange soda water
- Add cranberry cubes
- Garnish with rosemary
The hint of rosemary with every sip it simply divine.
Besides, I love herbs! If you would like more ideas on how to cook with herbs, we have more herb recipes for you to enjoy.
Add Ins + An Ingredient for the Adults!
In addition to the above ingredients, if you want to make your cranberry spritzer a little more ‘fancy’ try adding some of the below suggestions.
- Grated orange zest
- Garnish with a sliced orange
- Dash of cinnamon
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of candied ginger
- ADULTS: add 1 oz. of citrus vodka per drink
- A Couple of Cooks offers a recipe for Cape Codder which is Vodka, Cranberries, Lime, and Maple Syrup.
How To Make Cranberry Ice Cubes
Cranberry Ice Cubes are easy to make and add that extra cranberry element to your Cranberry Spritzer Mocktail (or cocktail).
- Fresh Cranberries
- Cranberry Juice, water or orange sparkling water
- Add fresh cranberries to ice cube tray
- Fill tray with desired liquid
- Add to drinks before serving
Since we don’t drink alcohol, sometimes it’s hard to find a good drink recipe to serve at gatherings. This one is perfect as it can be adjusted by adding a splash of vodka.
Do you have a favorite holiday drink recipe or mocktail recipe to share? I would love to try them.
This drink is the perfect compliment to our cranberry appetizer recipe.