Make your gifts fun and unique this season with our FREE Printable Christmas Goat Name Tags. Add a little laughter to your holidays!
Whether you own goats, know someone who does, or just enjoy all things goat related, we have a FREE gift just for you.
We raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, they are as small as a dog and equally entertaining. It’s a standing joke around here ‘who needs cable when you have goats?’ So we fall in the ‘love all things goat related’ category.
In addition to goat name tags, we have some adorable, funny, cute, and creative baby goat names for real goats!
If you have goats in your life like we do, you’re always looking for name suggestions during kidding season.
A Christmas Tradition
Ever since we had our second child, I dedicated one wrapping paper design per child.
When they woke on Christmas morning and looked under the tree, they knew exactly which gifts were theirs based on the wrapper.
Every year now, for about a decade or more, my family wraps my Christmas gifts in the most adorable, and funny, wrapping paper with farm animals.
Our son started the tradition when he found some wrapping paper with goats on it. Since we raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, he just had to get it!
Now our gift wrap consists of goats, tractors, chickens, and more.
What better way to top off our livestock theme gifts, than with Goat Name Gift Tags!
Printable Goat Name Gift Tags- FREE
These free printable goat name gift tags will add a touch of whimsy to your gifts without you having to spend extra money.
They are adorable and only take a minute to print and attach to your gift.
No need to spend extra money on name tags, not when you have these cute goat tags.
As an added bonus, you can print as many, or as little, as you need!
How Do You Make Your Own Gift Tags?
- Printer and Printer Ink
- Paper- I prefer white card stock but regular printer paper is fine.
- Hole Punch (optional)
- Twine/Ribbon (optional)
Goat Name Tags
I created these adorable Christmas Name Goat Gift Tags FREE for you to print and use on your gifts for the holidays this year.
These free, printable Christmas gift tags can be printed straight from your home computer, cut out, and then attached to your gifts.
Goat Name Tag Directions
- Add card stock to the printer
- Click Download to open the PDF file
- Open the PDF file See Picture Below
- Click the print icon in the upper right-hand corner
Once You Click “Print” for Your Goat Name Tags
See below picture for details.
- Make sure you have the proper pint destination (your printer name should appear here)
- Color option is chosen- not black and white
- Paper size is correct (letter)
- Click Print
How To Use Your Free Goat Name Gift Tags
Once you’ve printed your tags, cut along the border with scissors or a paper cutter.
You can adhere your tags directly to your gifts with tape, or use a hole punch and add ribbon or twine to adhere them to your gifts.
I used a hole punch and jute twine to add my tags to my gifts, with a little clipping from the tree to add a special touch.
How can I make my own Christmas tags?
Many programs will offer free templates to create your own Christmas tags.
Once you find a template you like, you can edit the content as you like and print straight from the program to your printer.
I designed my goat name tags from scratch using Canva (see below), but you can use a template design from the program if you’re not comfortable creating your own.
What Program Can I Use To Make Gift Tags?
All three programs have free member usage, along with several templates for you to use for free.
I like the flexibility of PicMonkey the best, Canva for the best graphics, and Avery if I want to make stickers.
Tips For Printing Your Free Goat Name Gift Tags
- You can use regular printer paper but I’ve found it to be too thin for my taste. I suggest using card stock. Card stock is thicker and doesn’t curl or rip easily.
- Laser printers will offer a better quality than inkjet.
- If you don’t have a printer you can upload the goat name gift tags to a thumb drive and take them to Walmart, Office Depot, CVS, Walgreens, or any other store that offers a printing service, and they can print them for you.
- If you don’t have colored ink, you can print your tags in black and white.
But Wait- There’s More!
You didn’t think we would stop at chicken name tags do you? We have FREE Printable Chicken Name Tags too!
Just like our chicken name tags, click to download the file for Chicken Name Tags and print!
Before you know it, we’ll have the whole farm available!