This budget-friendly grill kit is the perfect gift to give any time of the year. They are great for camping, cooking out, or take to on vacations; the small size makes them easy to pack and store.
DIY Grill Seasoning Kit- Budget-Friendly Gift Idea
When you make something for someone you are giving them a gift of time, and that is the most precious gift we can give.
“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time. The best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.”
– Rick Warren
So how do you show someone you care about them without breaking the bank? Easy, make your own budget-friendly gifts!
DIY Grill Seasoning Kit Supply List
- Sealer (or a candle with needle nose pliers click here to see instructions)
- Syringe or a small funnel
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Blackened Seasoning
- Jerk Seasoning
- Seasoning Salt
- Herb Mix
- Steak Rub
- Chili Powder
Other Ingredient Ideas
- Olive Oil
- Steak Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Cut the straws about 2″ longer than your tin
- With your sealer, seal one end of the straw. If you do not have a plastic sealer, you can click here to see instructions on how to make them with a candle and pliers
- Place your syringe or funnel in the straw
- Pour the seasoning in the straw and fill the straw until it is 2″ from the top or desired amount
- Seal the open end in the sealer
- Trim ends to look nice
- Place straws in tin
You can paint the tin container (I used an Altoid tin) with chalk paint or flat black paint and use a permanent chalk marker to write on the outside.
Print the ingredients on a piece of paper and cut out and place in the lid.